Monday, May 1, 2017

WaterPura wipes are not just for babies



Recently I was turned onto a new product that I thought might me good for fishing.  Baby wipes.  But not just any baby wipes.  WaterPura baby wipes.  These wipes are all natural and don’t have any of the harsh chemicals that the usual brands have.  We have all had those fishy, stinky hands while we are fishing, I mean its not all bad, a peanut butter, jelly and Mullet does have a sense of exquisite cuisine to it, but cleaning off fish slime, pluff mud and scummy water residue is always nice.
I have three daughters and when they were in diapers there were some brands we couldn’t use because they irritated their skin, I wish these were around then!  Being deployed a LOT baby wipes were always a staple in our kit.  We used them to take baths, wash your hands before you ate.  Some of them even make great fire starters.  Remember although they are made to cleanup your babies bottoms, there are many other uses. 



WaterPura recently sent me a tub of their wipes to check out and I am pretty impressed.  Thy work really well, smell good and are basically 99.9% water and 0.1% Citrus extract.  With all the crazy chemicals in the world today, seeing a natural product that works just as good if not better I nice to see.  The cloths themselves are strong and hold up to scrubbing dried on pluff mud and even work on the boat.  Imagine what they will do to Jr’s butt when you change that diaper, clean and natural.   I have begun to keep a pack in my truck for cleaning cheeto dust from my fingers after a driving snack.  The other thing that stands out to me is they are made in the U.S.A. 

WaterPura LLC makes chemical-free water wipes for baby, and was founded in April of 2016 by Emily Frazer, CPSM.

WaterPura LLC operates its own blending and warehousing facility in Silver Creek, New York and receives logistic and resource support from Crescent Manufacturing.

In August of 2016, after many months of sampling and testing, Emily’s first sample run of 1,000 packs was a success. She is proud and excited to bring you this chemical-free alternative to conventional baby wipes.

Not just for babies, these skin friendly wipes are really nice for all your personal clean up needs.  You can find them and more info here https://waterpuracare.com/

 

No comments:

Post a Comment