Monday, March 7, 2011

New Logo

I was working on a new logo design for a friend when it came to me... I need one for TRC...  I sat down and started working on it.  Behold the new TRC Logo...
    I used this to make some cards and after this weekend I am hoping to have a flurry of new fly rods heading my way for some testing and review here.  If any of you has any new fly fishing gear and would like it reviewed here contact me and we'll get it worked out. 
    Recently I got to get my paws on the new St. Croix Bank Robber... While this rod won't rob your piggy bank it will make you consider holding up a fish on the end of it.  Casting is very easy and this rod is very forgiving on new casters.  Plenty of flex and a ton of backbone. 
    Another new rod I have had the pleasure of casting recently is the Temple Fork Outfitters Bug launcher in the 5/6wt.  This rod comes as a kit, with rod, reel, line, and a beautiful hard case for transport.  A softer rod than I am used to it still casts a mile and is easy to load and get your fly out to the fish accurately.  
     I have not had a chance to fish these rods yet but as soon as I do, full reviews and photos will follow.


1 comment:

  1. a logo? we don't need no stinkin' logos. LOL

    man, i've had UPSTREAM since something like 2004...before this was blogger...and run an avg of 3,000 unique visitors/mo not counting syndications, and i've never had a real logo. i'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete