Thursday, October 7, 2010

Keri's War

Not long ago I was still inthe Air Force and a fellow Co-Worker came into my office and she had a look on her face that kinda scared me.  She sat down and told me she thought she had breast cancer.  She had some appointments and she was scared.  In 1993 my Mom was dioagnosed with cancer and we lost her soon after.  All these memories came flooding back and I was afraid I was goign to lose another friend.  Keri was diagnosed and she has decided she is going to fight tooth and nail. So far her treatments are working and she is even back to doing PT and running.  She is not done with the fight.  Our fellow Combat Photographers have banded with her and they have set up a great website that chronicles her story and fight.  Please visit

www.keriswar.org

Check out her story, see some powerful and moving images and take a few minutes for a prayer.  A big thanks to Master Sgt. Jeremy "JT" Lock, Tech. Sgt. Jake Bailey and Staff Sgt. Joshua DeMotts for putting thsi imagery together and helping Keri win her war!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment